The Bursar's Office
at the University of Colorado Boulder
encourages applications for a Temporary Client Services
The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a
culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students
dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We
are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and
individuals with disabilities.
Who We Are
The mission of the Bursar’s Office at the University of Colorado
Boulder is to efficiently enable and assist students and
departments in meeting their financial obligations, with a focus on
financial integrity and accountability. The Bursar’s Office is
responsible for the management of key university financial
resources and records and acts as a central collection point for
What Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
This position exists to assist constituents contacting the Bursar's
Office in person, by phone, and in writing and is passionate about
delivering high-quality service. This position will manage Bursar
e-mails and special projects as assigned, such as: assist the
department by coordinating the flow of tuition dispute petitions,
researching lost refund checks, and assisting faculty/staff with
the tuition waiver benefit program. They will be analyzing
student's billing accounts and will be using all tools available to
Student Billing to research and troubleshoot.
What You Should Know
What We Can Offer
- This position is in person.
- This is a temporary, full time position anticipated to work
August through September, and January through February.
- All University of Colorado Boulder employees are required to
comply with the campus
COVID-19 vaccine requirement. New employees must provide proof
of vaccination or receive a medical or religious exemption within
30 days of employment.
- The hourly rate is $20.00.
Temporary positions at the University of Colorado are not
benefits-eligible, however, all positions are eligible for paid sick leave
Be challenged. Be innovative. Be Boulder.
What We Require
What You Will Need
- Two years of experience related to the job assignment.
- Appropriate education will substitute for the required
experience on a year-for-year basis.
What We Would Like You To Have
- Attention to detail and accuracy Excellent writing skills.
- Data collection and analysis.
- Empathetic to customer situation to balance customer needs with
that of the organization Microsoft Office.
- CU-SIS Campus Solutions experience or similar systems.
- PeopleSoft experience.
- Microsoft Office competency.
- Higher education experience.
To apply, please submit the following materials:
- A current resume.
- A cover letter that specifically tells us how your background
and experience align with the requirements, qualifications, and
responsibilities of the position.
Please apply by October 9, 2022, for consideration.
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For
consideration, please apply through CU Boulder Jobs.
Posting Contact Information
Posting Contact Name:
Boulder Campus Human Resources
Posting Contact Email: