The Scott Department of Urology is looking for a highly motivated
and organized person to provide administrative support for faculty.
This position will require someone who is self-motivated,
resourceful and will serve as a central liaison.
Current BCM employees eligible to transfer are encouraged to
- Serves as central liaison for the faculty and clinical
- Provides varied job-related administrative support for clinical
- Arranges business meetings as assigned and maintains physician
- Responsible for travel arrangements and processes
reimbursements for physicians, mid-level providers and guests.
- Maintains credentialing files for physicians and mid-level
providers, ensuring licenses and memberships are up-to-date.
- Initiates and coordinates applications for faculty promotions
- Assists with onboarding faculty.
- Sorts and distributes mail.
- Orders supplies for physicians.
- Prepares and processes purchase orders.
- Assists with the faculty call schedule.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Two years of relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of Concur.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (e.g., PowerPoint, Teams, Word,
Excel, OneNote, OneDrive, Outlook)
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully
vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against
vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to,
COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action/Equal Access Employer.