We invite you to join our Adjunct Faculty in the Center for
Creative Leadership Master of Business Administration (MBA)
program. To teach in our program, you must have an advanced degree
in Business Administration. We are looking for instructors who can
teach o ur dynamic online curriculum and equip students with the
hard and soft skills to become visionary and creative leaders
“Our mission is to deliver an exceptional student experience
by providing superior programs and services that are relevant and
result in meaningful learning.”
Note: This part-time Adjunct Faculty position will be teaching
4-week online courses.
Essential Job Duties :
Required Qualifications :
- Lead classroom sessions on-site and/or online according to
- Provide expertise in assigned content area by maintaining
current knowledge in the field.
- Respond to student needs in a timely fashion or typically
within 48 hours.
- Provide substantive feedback to students, grade assignments,
and post grades.
- Participate in online class discussion boards.
- Emphasize student-centered learning by promoting student
inquiries and encouraging participation in their own learning.
- Maintain a positive, safe, student-centric learning
Materials Needed for Submission :
- Master of Business Administration.
- At least one year of experience in course development.
- At least one year of management and mentoring experience.
- Must reside and be eligible to work in the United States.
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae.
- Unofficial Transcripts.
- Cover Letter highly preferred.
- If selected, candidates with international degrees may be
required to submit translation/degree evaluation from one of our
National University offers an opportunity to work in an innovative
environment that supports diversity.
National University (NU) is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee
or applicant for employee per applicable federal, state and local
laws. At NU, a diverse mix of highly talented, innovative, and
create people come together to make the impact of a lifetime for
each of our student learners. All qualified applicants will receive
equal consideration for employment, education, and admission at
National University. We are focused on equality and believe deeply
in diversity of race, color, ancestry, age, family care status,
veteran status, marital status, creed, religion, sex, gender,
sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and other
legally protected group status.