Sponsored Programs & Research
Department Contact Email
Job Summary/Basic Function
Provides administrative support to the Office of Sponsored Programs
and Research. The Administrative Coordinator will be responsible
for completing and coordinating travel, purchase requisitions, and
providing general support for the daily operations of the
- Provides administrative support and clerical duties in support
of the OSP &R.
- Provides public reception, answers the telephone, and processes
- Maintains records and budget for the OSP &R.
- Makes travel arrangements, prepares itineraries, and processes
travel requisitions and reimbursements and coordinates purchases of
goods and services.
- Reconciles monthly travel and business procard
- Provides assistance to the Assoc. Provost and Director.
- Assists in planning meetings and events.
- Interview, hire, and supervise student workers.
- Maintains general filing.
- Ensures that proposals are developed in a quality manner with
rigorous and thorough review. Archive and collect reviewer’s
comments for prior proposals.
- Maintains individual faculty areas of interest/capabilities
file and assist in the preparation of University and Departmental
Research Statements of Capability.
- Develops marketing materials for OSP &R.
- Assists with scholarship programs.
- Performs routine clerical duties.
- Others duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of computers and MS Office software.
- Knowledge if university systems, policies, and procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently of direct supervision and
- Ability to work under tight deadline pressure.
Education: Associate degree in business administration, office
systems technology, or closely related field and/or three years of
administrative experience including or supplemental by one year of
office management experience.
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
Staff - Monthly (Exempt)
Budgeted Annual Salary
Commensurate with experience
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcripts