West Virginia University Charleston Division is seeking multiple
Gastroenterologists for fulltime academic positions for its School
Positions are based at Charleston Area Medical Center located in
the capital city of Charleston, West Virginia.
Job duties include: provide clinical care and teach medical
students and residents in the area of Gastroenterology; scholarly
activities are highly encouraged and supported.
• MD, DO degree or foreign equivalent
• Completed residency in Internal Medicine and fellowship in
• Eligible for WV Medical License
• Candidates for Assistant Professor rank must be board eligible in
• Candidates for Associate and Full Professor rank must be board
certified in Gastroenterology.
• All qualifications must be met by time of appointment.
• Excellent benefits package with generous PTO
• Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
• Vibrant community
• Superb family environment
• Unsurpassed recreational activities
• Outstanding school systems
Send resume to: Steve.Ray@CAMC.org or
WVU is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. The University values
diversity among its faculty, staff and students, and invites
applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities,
females, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
Take a look at Charleston: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u75oBPy228E