A.T. Still University's Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral
Health (ATSU-ASDOH) invites applications for ATSU student AV
Coordinators on the Mesa, Arizona campus. AV Coordinators should
have a basic understanding of commonly used online video
conferencing tools (ex. Zoom), a basic understanding of commonly
used classroom applications (Microsoft Office), and the ability to
effectively communicate AV issues for escalation.
Major Job Duties
- Ensuring the JJLC main computer is turned on and logged in
- Ensuring classroom monitors are projecting properly;
- Ensuring SKYPE or ZOOM systems setup and functioning (if
- Ensuring fresh re-charged batteries are in the
- Ensuring exam timer is displayed on the screen if an assessment
is being administered (when applicable).
- Assisting instructors in operating the JJLC classroom AV
systems (projecting flash drive lectures, converting to MAC, iPad
display, and troubleshooting sound/visual issues).
- Ensuring AV equipment is available for Lunch and Learn sessions
held in the classroom during the lunch hour (12 noon -1 pm) with
getting presentations projected (12-12:15 pm).
- Immediately reporting major malfunctions to IT by submitting a
HelpDesk ticket via the ATSU Portal and notifying of the issue to
ASDOh student curriculum team
- Shutting down all AV systems at the conclusion of the day
(normally between 4:30 pm and 5:15 pm) and placing used batteries
back in the charger to charge overnight.
The successful candidate will have good communication skills and a