Enrollment Success Navigator (Reg FT) - 2 positions
Enrollment Success Navigator (Reg
FT) - 2 positions
: College Wide
This position will remain
open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an
interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter
and resume by no later than August 17, 2022. The College cannot
guarantee that application materials received after this date will
be considered or reviewed. There are two positions available: North
Campus and South Campus.
CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package.
Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low
out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday
pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other
options through the State's retirement defined benefit pension
system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan
forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including
group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
Work Hours (for hourly positions):
Friday; 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. Additional hours, including evening and
weekend hours, may be needed to meet the needs of the
Admin 12 - $43,677
Job Open Date:
Job Close Date:
Provide enrollment support to
applicants, and provide academic support to students enrolled in
developmental coursework; serve as an individual mentor to
students; and monitor the progress of students and provide the
encouragement and support necessary to enable students to complete
their course of study at CCAC.
Bachelor's degree in a related field
with a minimum of two years' experience in human services serving
diverse populations or economically or educationally disadvantaged
populations, and one years' experience in sales and/or customer
facing position. Applicant must possess strong interpersonal and
communication skills, ability and willingness to work
collaboratively. Attention to detail and the ability to follow
through with assisting the student. Commitment to the students'
success and student centered education. Excellent customer service
skills. Ability to serve as a representative of the College at
public and private events. Must have the ability to use the
College's related software platforms.
1. Collaborate with Enrollment Services staff in conducting
follow-up activities that assist applicants with navigating through
the college enrollment process.
2. Record and report on applicant enrollment activity outcomes;
maintain contact lists and databases and analyze enrollment
3. Conduct and/or provide support for on-campus
recruitment/admissions activities including meeting with potential
students and parents to discuss college enrollment process.
4. Assist students in developing an educational plan and strategy
to improve student success.
5. Monitor student progress by utilizing available technology and
6. Design and coordinate group-learning activities to promote
7. Meet individually and in small groups with students as
8. Work with Financial Aid Office to monitor student aid.
9. Participate in new student orientation.
10. Provide individual and/or group coaching on issues related to
11. Refer students to internal and outside programs for additional
support services or for crisis intervention counseling and
follow-up as needed.
12. Assist with the development and implementation of early
intervention and retention programs.
13. Work with the various Student Services to identify and
recommend appropriate services designed to address student needs;
assist in connecting students with the appropriate services.
14. Serve on college committees as needed.
15. Compile information on program services, activities, and
16. Maintain accurate, organized, completed, and detailed records,
and develop and maintain reports as required or assigned.
17. Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
Current criminal record/child abuse
clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to
be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania
Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal
Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal
Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to
obtain these clearances and are available here.
Effective November 1, 2021, as a condition of
employment, all new employees of Community College of Allegheny
County must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof
of their vaccination or have received an approved exemption to be
an employee. Prospective employees who are offered a position can
request an exemption from this vaccine requirement for religious or
documented medical reasons. Exemption requests will be reviewed for
approval on a case-by-case basis by the Office of Human
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: