Program & Relationship Manager, High School Careers Pathway
About the Opportunity
The Program & Relationship Manager for the High School Career
Pathways Program will lead the development, management and
implementation of a new and innovative high school career pathways
program for 9-12th grade online students aligning academic and
workplace opportunities. They will work with multiple internal and
external stakeholders, including our program partner, to ensure
development of high-quality and flexible curriculum and learner
experiences and deliver on Northeastern experiential learning
Key Responsibilities include curriculum development, student
experience, relationship and project management and program
implementation. Selected examples include:
- Ensure development of high-quality flexible career pathways
curriculum and learner experiences. Representative examples include
9th-12th grade experiential learning digital projects with
supporting resources and live events aligned to articulated career
- In partnership with leadership, develop positive working
relationships with various stakeholders internally and externally
for the purposes of advancing program goals. This includes internal
colleges and departments, partners and community
- Manage with other stakeholder's program evaluation, learning
efficacy and data collection efforts.
- Ensure an engaging, positive and inclusive learning environment
and culture for students
- Collaborate with external partner and help lead live events,
including planning, delivery and participation related
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree preferred, or an
equivalent of 3-5 years in experience in education, career services
and/or career services
- Demonstrated understanding of project management processes,
strategies and methods.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in curriculum
development and or teaching in the K-12 space.
- Ability to work independently, but also as a team member when
the situation warrants. Comfortable reaching out for support to
resolve questions when appropriate.
- Ability to establish, build and maintain effective working
relationships with multiple audiences including faculty, staff,
- Is comfortable working in cross-functional teams and
understands how to manage various stakeholders. Acts in a fair,
flexible, honest and ethical manner at all times.
- Able to communicate and present to multiple levels of audiences
including leadership, external partners, and students.
Northeastern University is an equal opportunity employer, seeking
to recruit and support a broadly diverse community of faculty and
staff. Northeastern values and celebrates diversity in all its
forms and strives to foster an inclusive culture built on respect
that affirms inter-group relations and builds cohesion.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability
status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
To learn more about Northeastern University's commitment and
support of diversity and inclusion, please see
To apply, visit https://northeastern.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/careers/job/Boston-MA-Main-Campus/Program---Relationship-Manager--High-School-Careers-Pathway-Program_R107502