This person will have responsibilities for administrative support
for the overall PA department but primary responsibilities will
revolve around support of the faculty clinical coordinator teams
with processing and updating student clinical rotation sites,
primary care practicums and the necessary accreditation data
collection associated with the clinical year.
Clinical Site contact and accreditation compliance
- This person will monitor the process for new and existing
affiliation agreements, attestation letters and assist with
compliance issues for clinical year students.
- Monitor and respond to e-mails for clinical year specific PA
program contact by preceptors.
- Assure the preceptor qualifications are updated in Exxat on a
regular basis. Contact clinical sites to verify information.
- Coordinate preceptor payments with budget manager.
Examsoft/Call back Days
- Collect resume codes/passwords for each exam from clinical year
- Troubleshoot communication between students and Assessment
personnel with tech/device issues before/during exam
- Proctor tests on Exam day or schedule and run Zoom Rooms for
exam (if virtual).
- Schedule challenge exams for students who do not pass first
- Organize activities for call back days including schedule for
- Work with clinical directors to post all call back day
information on BB for students.
- Maintain general info on each class’s primary clinical year BB
shell (i.e. Class of 2021)
- Make sure students in Exxat match registration in Blackboard
- Publish end of rotation (EOR) survey for students via Qualtrics
after rotation 6.
- Collect and file completed EOR surveys on the server for
program self-assessment later.
- Document student absences from clinical sites.
- Update excel document on server of master grade grid for
- Update excel document on server of student PCP grades.
- Update excel document on server of student procedure log
- Update clinical grades, needlestick incidents in master cohort
MyCE, Red Cap, other requirements from hospital system onboarding
- For select sites, put slot requests in MyCE & alert
students when placements are successful.
- Assign students to slots after approval by site.
- Instruct students how to use MyCE and help them as needed with
- Work with directors of clinical placement to make adjustments
to student placements based on site
- Prior to rotations ensure site required paperwork is up to date
- Coordinate site/student schedules with Budget Manager to assure
appropriate payments are made to preceptors.
- Train students to set up personal site in Exxat.
- Check student timesheets weekly and notify faculty of missed
- Manage class pictures for each cohort. Initial individual
welcome picture and class group pictures.
- Train students on use of Exxat for timesheets, patient logs,
evaluations, leave requests.
- Create each rotation and PCP session, with associated activity
(timesheet, patient log, leave, preceptor information) and
evaluation set up (part of each class set-up)
- Verify/update board certification and licensure of all
- Send out CME/Thank You emails
- Train new faculty and staff to use Exxat as needed.
- Post and Maintain document organization on Teams for ongoing CY
year meeting and projects (i.e. new recommendation, plans for
future changes, etc).
- Update and maintain new site recruitment documents in Teams (to
track recruitment efforts of sites not in Exxat yet).
- Check for completed/pending affiliation agreements.
- Communicate with sites about missing information and track
- Update and organize the shared clinical year class
- Provide compliance coordinator updated class lists each
- Confirm requirements for annual re-check package.
- Follow up with non-compliant students.
- Send and follow-up with Drexel Compliance office students in
need of attestation paperwork.
- Letters of good standing for students as required by sites
- Coordinate student compliance process for each specific
rotation site i.e proper drug/urine screens, vaccinations,
attestation letters, ACLS training
- Follow-up with students that fail to complete site paperwork
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of Relevant Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Typically sitting at a desk/table
University City, Philadelphia, PA
This position is classified as Non-Exempt
salary grade of H.
For more information regarding
Drexel’s Professional Staff salary structure, https://drexel.edu/hr/career/ducomp/salstructure/
Please review the
for some information on our benefits
Special Instructions to the Applicant
Please make sure you upload your CV/resume and cover letter when
submitting your application.
Review of applicants will begin once a suitable candidate pool is
Sep 26 2022 Eastern Daylight Time
Dec 31 2022 Eastern Standard Time