Posting Details (Default Section)
Director of Program Marketing & Recruitment
Metropolitan Campus, Teaneck, NJ
Silberman College of Business-Metro
Hiring Manager Title:
Sr Assistant to the Dean
Commensurate with Experience
The primary areas of responsibility of the Director of Program
Marketing & Recruitment include market analysis of Silberman
programs, participate in establishing recruiting goals for these
programs, develop and coordinate the marketing effort for the
programs, establish relationships with corporations and promote the
programs to their employees, and assist in program enhancement
efforts in conjunction with other units within Silberman College.
The incumbent will have responsibility for conceiving, developing,
and implementing plans to promote and market Silberman programs,
recruit students to these programs, and contribute towards the
continuous improvement of Silberman College program initiatives.
The Director of Program Marketing & Recruitment for Silberman
College reports to the Dean of the Silberman College of
1. MBA or suitable graduate degree
2. Ten years of marketing experience, with at least five of those
at a middle or senior level. Familiarity with learning outcomes of
post-secondary education a plus.
3. Proficiency in digital marketing, with experience managing
marketing campaigns. Experience in marketing academic programs a
4. High proficiency in proposal development, tactical, and business
5. Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
with the ability to effectively interact with constituents at all
levels of business and academia from a variety of cultures and
6. Experience in developing, promoting, and cultivating
relationships with large corporate and related organizations.
7. Ability to work flexible hours, including on some
8. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check.
Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing
the background check and produce a Social Security Card.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Application Types Accepted:
Application for Employment
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Cover Letter
- Letter of Reference 1
- Letter of Reference 2
- Letter of Reference 3