Coordinates and provides senior-level administrative support to an
ongoing program at the University.
- Coordinates program to ensure that implementation and
prescribed activities are carried out in accordance with specified
- Participates in planning and develops methods for program
implementation and administration; coordinates program activities
- Reviews program records and reports of activities. Recommends
modifications to methods or procedures as required.
- Prepares recurring and ad hoc program reports for management
- Assists in preparing reports, proposals, manuals, and other
documentation as required for the program.
- Participates in budget planning and is responsible for
controlling expenditures in accordance with budget allocations for
- Conducts formal training or gives instruction regarding program
policies and procedures.
- Interacts with faculty, staff and students to promote the goals
and objectives of the program.
- Develops and maintains database on research studies, policy
- Performs other job related duties as required.
Additional Job Posting Information:
-Department is willing to do education in lieu of experience.
Associates and 1 year experience
Education: Requires the ability and knowledge for analysis and
interpretation of procedures, policies and practices attainable
through specific education and/or training programs in a specialty
or technical field. Advanced vocational or electronic skills or a
basic knowledge of a professional field is required. An Associate's
degree or certification/licensing in a technical specialty program
of over 18 months and up to 3 years duration are characteristic of
this field.Experience: Requires a minimum of one (1) year of
directly job-related experience.