Position's Functional Title
AY22-23 Adjunct Faculty, Finance
Position Start Date
Position End Date (if temporary)
Governors State University’s College of Business seeks to create an
available pool of Adjunct Faculty candidates to teach courses in
our Division of Accounting, Finance MIS and Economics. Courses
taught by adjunct faculty in the above programs are for
undergraduates, graduates, or a combination of both. Please
visithttps://www.govst.edu/cob/ for more information about the
programs and courses offered for undergraduates and
Interested individuals are invited to complete a faculty profile,
attach a curriculum vitae, and transcripts for consideration.
At Governors State University, adjunct faculty are hired as
temporary faculty with teaching responsibilities for a specific
course in a semester or summer session. Adjuncts are not a part of
the faculty bargaining unit and are not included in membership of
the Faculty Senate.
A Master’s degree in a related discipline.
Online teaching experience.
Open Until Filled
Type of Search
Quicklink for Posting
Special Instructions to Applicants
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have a Master’s degree in a related discipline?
- * Do you have experience teaching at the undergraduate level?
- * Experience teaching in online/hybrid delivery?
- * Briefly list your area(s) of research or teaching
(Open Ended Question)
- * Please select your availability to teach.
- Days only
- Evenings only
- Weekends only
- Days and Evenings only
- Days, Evenings and Weekends
- Evenings and Weekends only
- Online only
- Cover Letter
- Certification/Professional License
- Letter of Recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Written Response to Interview Question 1
- List of Three Professional References