Chemistry Adjunct Rolling Pool
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- Virginia, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Jul 11, 2022
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Education, Curriculum & Instruction, Science, Technology & Mathematics, Chemistry & Biochemistry, Geology & Earth Sciences, Other Science & Technology, Physics & Space Sciences
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
The Department of Chemistry in the College of Humanities and Sciences at Virginia Commonwealth University is recruiting a pool of adjunct faculty for the 2022-2023 academic year. This pool will be utilized on an as-needed basis. Your application will remain active for a year; you may resubmit your application for the subsequent years. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Position duties include:
- Meet all designated course instruction guidelines.
- Grade assignments and exams in a timely manner based on instruction/rubric provided.
- Respond to student inquiries within 24 hours.
- Submit final grades according to College/Department policy.
- Responsibilities: Teaching Lecture, Recitation and /or laboratory courses.
- Terminal degree in Chemistry or related field.
- Demonstrated experience working or fostering a diverse working environment.
- Demonstrated experience teaching Chemistry.
- Ph.D. in Chemistry or related field
- Previous experience teaching Chemistry courses at VCU.
Department: Department of Chemistry
Employment Type: AJ - Adjunct
Restricted Status: No
Exemption Status: Non-Exempt
Contact Name: Edith Allin
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 804-828-0216
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert