INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES SERVICES ASSOCIATE PT
KENNEDY KING COLLEGE
The basic function of this position is to support the computer
hardware and software used by students, administrators, faculty and
staff in a variety of academic settings and to achieve student
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides computer hardware and software technical support both
in person and remotely to students, administrators, faculty and
- Maintains, installs and tests software applications on computer
hardware throughout the college.
- Submits help desk tickets to assist students, administrators,
faculty and staff with technology related issues
- Protects physical technology assets in public areas and other
settings, through ongoing equipment refresh, planning maintenance,
installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and asset inventory
- Manages, tracks, and protects equipment that is designated for
use by students, administrators, faculty and staff.
- Facilitates use of equipment for various internal and external
- Assembles and disassembles equipment on site before and after
- Provides limited training to audio-visual/multi-media equipment
- Adheres to CCC Customer Service Excellence standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including, but not limited
to, adherence to after hours, emergency, holiday and/or on-call
City Colleges is an equal opportunity affirmative action
Thank you for your interest in CCC!
- Associate’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science,
Data Processing or related area, or an equivalent combination of
education and experience, with a history of progressively
increasing responsibility and accomplishments, preferably, in a
college or comparable academic setting.
- Minimum of two years of related work experience.
- Knowledge and experience with supporting both Windows and
- Knowledge of all current versions of Microsoft Windows (XP,
Windows 7), all current internet browsers (IE, Chrome, Safari)
including networking concepts and general technical troubleshooting
- Sound verbal and written communication skills.
- Great team player and self-starter.