ADJUNCT FACULTY, PART-TIME AUDIO ENGINEERING
KENNEDY KING COLLEGE
Kennedy King College is currently seeking a part-time Faculty to
teach Audio Engineering during the Fall 2021 semester. If you have
passion for teaching and learning, and are committed to the mission
of the community college, consider joining our team. The ideal
candidate will have demonstrated success in the classroom by
developing and using effective teaching strategies that meet
students’ diverse needs and engage the student in critical thinking
- Design courses to meet learning outcomes, and promote students’
active participation in their own learning.
- Create an effective learning environment that fosters students’
intellectual curiosity and helps students to problem solve using
discipline-specific thinking strategies.
- Employ a variety of formative and summative assessments to
ensure that classroom instruction leads to student learning and the
attainment of the student learning outcomes for the course.
- Help students reach their academic, personal and career goals
and foster a safe environment that respects the diversity of people
and ideas by modeling respect for all students and conveying
confidence in every student’s ability to learn.
- Contribute to and provide leadership in the student’s academic
and professional communities, and promote collaboration and
teamwork among members of these communities.
CCC is an equal opportunity affirmative action
Thank you for your interest in CCC!
- Bachelor’s required, portfolio review, and at least 5 years of
current and relevant experience in television, radio, video, audio,
and digital media editing, creation, production,
- Proficient in current version of AVID Pro Tools, Audacity,
Adobe Audition, and Logic preferred. Ability to stay current with
- Knowledge of Brightspace Learning Management System,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to
communicate with diverse group of staff and students required
- Experience with a diverse, multi-lingual student population is
desired, as is a commitment to the open access mission of the