Temporary Administrator, Education and Travel
# of Openings:
The Education and Travel team within the
Office of University Advancement endeavors to connect our global
alumni body to the teaching and research mission of Princeton
University through a portfolio of programs offered on campus,
online, and on the road. The temporary Education and Travel
Administrator will be responsible for the administrative, customer
service, and logistical support of these programs.
- Delivers superior customer service for Princeton Journeys, the
University’s educational travel program. This includes responding
to a high volume of phone and email inquiries, completing
reservations, and fielding requests.
- Acts as primary contact with external partners and vendors,
assuring timely information share and follow-up on behalf of
- Serves as the travel and logistics liaison for faculty
volunteers participating in both the Speakers’ Bureau program and
- Produces and prepares fulfillment packet mailings and briefing
- Processes a variety of financial and administrative functions,
including electronic expense reports, payment requests, check
deposits, and digital contract preparation for faculty and
- Manages and maintains accurate program data using ViaTour, a
customized travel database and Stripes, Advancement’s CRM
- Coordinates updates to program websites, photo sharing, and
social media accounts.
- Assists with scheduling, calendars and meeting logistics as
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Two years of relevant work experience, with a strong customer
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, strong
listening skills, and problem-solving ability.
- Knowledge of global geography.
- Excellent organizational skills, with attention to details,
accuracy, and follow-up.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple
projects simultaneously, take in and understand a large amount of
detailed information, and respond quickly to changing needs and
priorities under hard deadlines.
- Evidence of self-motivation and the ability to work both
independently and within teams, with high personal standards
representative of Princeton University's commitment to
Be advised that you will be contacted only
if there is further interest in your application. Your candidate
dashboard may not display status updates for this requisition.
Princeton University is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
IS THE LAW