The Higher Learning Commission (HLC), a non-profit higher education association, seeks an individual with strong data management and organizational skills to support the Member Education & Training department and Meetings & Events department through project and process management.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Five + years of experience supporting multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in higher education setting preferred
- Experience managing data, including collecting and storing data in online databases
- Technical aptitude and ability and willingness to learn new technology, systems, and software program
- Experience supporting meetings and events
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exemplifies flexibility, dependability, and responsibility
- Must be able to multi-task and work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- High level of discretion, ability to handle sensitive information
- Proficiency with Microsoft office and other online technologies
Submit cover letter and resume to ETEManager@hlcommission.org. Electronic submissions in a single PDF file are preferred. Please indicate the name of the position you’re applying for in the email subject line followed by last name (example: Education, Training, & Events Manager – Lopez). Please do not call or email to inquire about the position. More information is available in the Position Description. Please describe salary requirements and submit your application by September 30, 2022.
The Higher Learning Commission (HLC) is the largest accrediting agency in the United States, serving approximately 1,000 member colleges and universities. HLC has approximately 60 employees. HLC offers a rich benefits package: The HLC office is closed the week of Dec. 24–Jan. 1, employer contribution of 10% of base salary to a retirement plan, and 20 vacation days.
HLC also offers a hybrid work environment. HLC requires all staff to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 to work at the HLC office or attend HLC events in-person.
HLC is an equal opportunity employer. If you may require reasonable accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.