Adjunct Dissertation Committee Member for Doctor of Business
California Baptist University, an evangelical Christian university
affiliated with the California Southern Baptist Convention, invites
applications for the following Remote/Online
Dissertation Committee Member
within the degree program,
Doctor of Business Administration
( DBA ), in the Jabs
School of Business. Candidates must embrace the mission of
California Baptist University and evidence a clear understanding
of, and commitment to, excellence in teaching, scholarship, and
service through the integration of the Christian faith and
The Jabs School of Business at CBU is seeking several qualified
committee members to serve on the dissertation committees as chair
and/or reader for the DBA program.
- Accredited Doctoral degree in related fields. Business
- Evidence of scholarship or mentoring of graduate students in
these or dissertations (preferred)
- Experience chairing dissertation students in the field of
- Commitment to academic excellence and working with diverse adult
- Serve as chair or committee member and support students in the
development f their dissertation in the field of Business
- Review the dissertation studies providing feedback on the content
of the dissertation chapters.
- Prepare the dissertation students for the oral dissertation
defense (Chair only).
- Attend the virtual dissertation defense.
- Coaching students to develop the IRB applications and approve
applications prior to submitting the document (Chair only).
- Adhere to expectations and guidelines determine by the
Opportunities to teach Doctoral, Master’s, and/or Bachelor’s level
courses in Business Administration may also be an option if/when
teaching needs arise.
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to
discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its
purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either
State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
- Christian Experience Essay
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Unofficial Transcript
- Unofficial Transcript 2
- Unofficial Transcript 3
- Unofficial Transcript 4
- Letter of Reference 1
- Letter of Reference 2
- Letter of Reference 3