M365 Senior Developer/System Administrator
# of Openings:
Developer/Systems Administrator is responsible for developing
solutions, and administering and supporting the applications and
tools used at the University for collaboration. Currently, this
collection includes Microsoft365 (SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams,
Forms, Power Platform (PowerApps, PowerAutomate) and Bookings), as
well as Frevvo Forms, Zoom, and electronic signature service
development work, you will collaborate with our campus partners to
understand and assess their needs, and propose and develop a
solution in one of the supported platforms to meet these needs.
administration work, you will be responsible for monitoring and
reviewing vendor roadmaps for the supported platforms, paying
particular attention to updates that may impact service at the
University. You will also be responsible for keeping abreast of
platform updates and features and make recommendations on which to
adopt and enable at Princeton. In this work, you will also have the
opportunity to lead technology projects that serve to continually
improve the collaboration services we offer to the University
- Design and develop innovative solutions using out-of-the-box
features of Microsoft Power Platform, SharePoint Online, Teams and
Forms, and Frevvo Forms.
- Work closely with campus partners to understand and identify
business requirements, design prototypes, and develop
- Create technical documentation and knowledge base articles in
Service Now for supported tools.
- Administer and configure managed platforms and related services
(Power Platform, SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive, Zoom).
- Manage security, permissions and access to managed platforms
and related services.
- Provide day-to-day administration, support and monitoring of
managed systems and related services.
- Develop reports to proactively assess the current state of
supported collaboration tools.
- Partner with the Senior Manager on major projects that involve
changes to the platform roadmap and service offerings.
- Research and keep abreast of latest updates and trends in all
supported platforms and services.
- Collaborate with team management and make key recommendations
to the future direction of all supported platforms and services,
and especially Microsoft 365.
- Provide technical user support for incidents submitted and
resolve system / application issues.
- Collaborate with IT colleagues to trouble-shoot and resolve
issues, as required.
- Develop instructions/documentation on new features/functions
and communicate to user community on such features/functions.
- Establish best practices related to managed systems and share
them with internal team members and campus partners.
- 5+ years of experience administering SharePoint Online,
OneDrive and Microsoft Teams
- 5+ years of experience developing solutions for SharePoint
- 3+ years of experience developing solutions using PowerApps and
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET technology stack
- Ability to triage, troubleshoot, and resolve issues with
Microsoft SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Teams, and Forms
- Highly motivated and self-directed with excellent
interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and multi-task between
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in and contributing to a team-oriented and
collaborative environment that values positive, collegial
relationships among co-workers
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- Experience developing forms and workflows using Frevvo
- Experience using DocuSign and apps that integrate with
SharePoint and other applications.
- Experience administering the Zoom platform.
- Experience using and administering Microsoft Bookings.
- Experience with ServiceNow.
- Experience with PowerShell.
- Experience working in a higher education setting.
Princeton University is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
law. EEO IS THE LAW