Baylor College of Medicine is seeking an Assistant Coordinator,
Mail Services. This entry-level role is responsible for receiving
mail, sorting/categorizing, and delivering mail and packages. The
candidate will also collect, process and deliver out-bound mail to
the post office. The role performs tracking and cost-identifying
procedures for mail in SAP.
- Receives USPS mail and packages.
- Sorts mail and packages by mail stop.
- Delivers mail and packages to appropriate College
- Picks up mail from departments and other locations throughout
the College's occupied facilities.
- Follows departmental procedures for tracking registered mail to
- Processes outgoing mail, properly calculating and allocating
charges in SAP.
- Uses College's vehicle to drop off mail at US post office at
the end of the day.
- Facilitates retail / counter post office transactions.
- Communicates with customers to follow up on undeliverable
- Addresses and solves routing customer service problems.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Valid Texas Driver's License; clean driving record; three years
of driving history in the United States.
- No experience required.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully
vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against
vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to,
COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action/Equal Access Employer.