Full-time, Tenure Track, beginning August 2023.
- Teach undergraduate Interior Design courses, including introductory studios, lighting, and other courses as needed.
- Participate in curriculum development, accreditation process, and program assessment.
- Engage in a quality research record, including grant writing.
- Provide service to the program, school, college, university, and professional associations.Advise undergraduate students.
- Earned doctorate in Interior Design or a related field. Candidates who are ABD at time of application may be considered. Degree must be conferred prior to appointment in August 2023.
- Teach in a wide area of content within Interior Design curriculum, including introductory studios.
- Evidence of high-quality teaching.
- Evidence of research and grant writing experience.Evidence of excellent communication skills in oral and written format.
Salary: Competitive and commensurate with peer institution levels for rank and position and in keeping with candidate experience and credentials.
Effective Date of Employment: August 2023
Closing Date for Applications: November 15, 2022
Credentials Required for Application:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vita
- Transcript indicating the highest degree earned (if ABD, also include doctoral transcript); finalists will be required to submit official transcripts
- Names and contact information of three individuals who will be asked to provide current (dated within the past year) letters of reference
For a complete job description and instructions on how to apply for this position visit https://bgsu.hiretouch.com/ or contact the Office of Human Resources, BGSU. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Bowling Green State University, please call 419-372-8421.
Dr. Deborah Wooldridge, Director, email@example.com
School of Family and Consumer Sciences
BGSU policy requires finalists to authorize and pass a background investigation prior to receiving an offer of employment. Bowling Green State University is an AA/EEO/Vet employer. We encourage applications from women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities regardless of age, gender identity, genetic information, religion, or sexual orientation.