The National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC) is the national membership organization for the nation’s federally qualified health centers (also known as FQHCs or Community Health Centers). Health centers are nonprofit, community-directed health clinics that provide access to high-quality, culturally competent, and comprehensive care to people living in medically underserved areas. NACHC strengthens the health center movement through advocacy, training, and technical assistance, clinical and operations support. NACHC is committed to an equitable, diverse, and inclusive workplace.
Design, technical development, and management of the Quality Center’s portfolio of training and curriculum, including online platform design and development. This individual will work closely with the Director and team of the Quality Center in learning management system design and administration as well as curriculum and training activities in support of health center advancement toward the Quintuple Aim goals of improved health outcomes, improved patient and staff experiences, reduced costs, and improved health equity.
- Lead technical development and enhancement of the learning management system (Docebo) used by the Quality Center to deliver curriculum and training.
- Manage the development of blended learning programs, including but not limited to, e-courses, microlearning, podcasts, and webinars.
- Lead the content development process, design educational interventions, and fully develop courses and/or resources with Articulate 360 and related software.
- Manage quality assurance and user testing and oversee implementation of Quality Center online courses into the learning management system (Docebo).
- Support the transition of existing content into dynamic learning experiences.
- Support the creation of new, engaging learning activities and compelling learning forum content.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts in researching and gathering information on appropriate learning content.
- Develop curriculum, facilitator guides, PowerPoint presentations, handouts and training documents to support learning curriculum.
- Prepare and/or coach in audio recordings and podcasts, including content feedback.
- Responsible for video production and post-production audio, video editing skills a plus.
- Support writing, editing, and formatting of training materials for learning communities.
- Create systems to collect, track, and report data and user experience in the learning communities and online platform to drive program improvements.
- Continually explore new technologies and other mediums to enhance and improve Quality Center training capabilities.
- Participate on a team to support and optimize NACHC’s enterprise-wide learning management system (Docebo).
- Provide support to project evaluation activities.
- Ensure products are delivered on time and of high quality.
- Monitor adherence to funder expectations on deliverables, reports, and budgets.
- Supervise staff, as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s or advanced degree a plus.
- At least 3 years’ work experience in instructional design or a related field.
- Experience in technical development and use of learning management systems and administration; experience with Docebo strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated application of adult learning theories to relevant training needs.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and developing e-learning modules.
- Advanced skill with Microsoft Office required, particularly PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated experience with Articulate and other authoring tools; provide samples.
- Experience in design and graphics, including InDesign, preferred.
- Experience in organizing and displaying learning management system data, including use of Tableau, and Microsoft Power BI a plus.
- High degree of independence, flexibility, initiative, and commitment.
- Proactive, motivated, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, self-manages multiple priorities simultaneously under deadlines.
- Accuracy with work, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to self-manage multiple priorities, simultaneously, under tight deadlines.
- Experience in associations, healthcare, and/or education a plus.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Willing and able to travel approximately 10% of the time.
- Works well with others as well as independently.
- Strong customer service skills (internal and external).
- Demonstrated awareness and value of cultural competence.