Computer Information Technology, Faculty
This person will be responsible for educational leadership, student instruction, and student advising in information Technology. Faculty position includes secured funding for information assurance and cyber security focused training. The selected candidate will have earned a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or appropriate, related discipline. Position will start with the Spring 2023 semester; January 2023.
Minimum education and experience:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or appropriate, related discipline.
- Two (2) years of business, industry, government or nonprofit experience within the field of -Information Technology, especially in the areas of network and systems administration, database administration, computer programming, programming web applications, gaming and simulation or information assurance and cyber security.
- Related College teaching experience in Information Technology.
- Advanced coursework or experience in the following areas: computer gaming and simulation or database or computer programming or networking.
Minimum abilities and skills:
- Interdisciplinary approach to education.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to deal effectively and courteously with students, staff, administration, and the public.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written form. Sensitivity to the expectations of students, staff, administration, and the public. Developed organizational skills.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to diversity and multicultural issues.
At Pennsylvania College of Technology, tomorrow makers are doing more than building and sharpening their skills. They’re learning alongside faculty already proven in their careers, working with the latest technology, and pushing their boundaries.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including educational benefits for employees and dependents at Penn College and The Pennsylvania State University. To learn how you or someone you may know can make a difference, please view the detailed job announcement and apply on the Office of People & Culture website. If you have any questions, please contact the Human Resources Office at 570-327-4770 or email@example.com.
Please see the detailed job announcement on our website and to submit an application, cover letter, resume and teaching philosophy: https://jobs.pct.edu/postings/23515.
At Penn College, People Make the Difference
Penn College is committed to equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce.