Posting Details (Default Section)
University Assistant Director for Admissions Events
Metropolitan Campus, Teaneck, NJ
Hiring Manager Title:
Assoc VP & Dean of UG Admissions
Commensurate with Experience
Reporting to the AVP & Dean of UG Admissions on an assigned
campus, the University Assistant Director for Admissions Events
plans, coordinates, and oversees all on-campus admissions events.
The incumbent also participates in all aspects of admissions work
including, but not limited to, the representation of the University
to wide and diverse audiences, evaluation of credentials of
applicants seeking admission according to University standards and
requirements of particular programs, extensive travel locally and
nationally, secondary school visits, student interviews, and
correspondence. The University Assistant Director supervises the
Visit Center Coordinator in all phases of event planning and other
1. Bachelor’s degree required.
2. Minimum two years of experience in college admissions or
marketing related field.
3. Prior work related experience in admissions operations and
planning and coordinating admissions events.
4. Effective oral and written communications and interpersonal
5. Experience with computerized systems for data management,
spreadsheet, and word processing applications. Familiarity with
Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Familiarity with
student information systems is preferred.
6. Valid driver’s license, accessibility to transportation, and the
ability to travel locally and nationally.
7. Must be willing and able to work overtime and/or at other FDU
locations as required.
8. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check.
Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing
the background check and produce a Social Security Card.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Application Types Accepted:
Application for Employment
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Cover Letter