Reporting to the Vice President for Student Affairs or designee,
Director of Enrollment Management provides vision and creative
leadership for the Office of Admissions to include new student
recruitment, general admissions, international admissions and
services, and military connected admissions and services. The
director will lead the planning and implementation of the College’s
strategic recruitment plan. The Director will provide
administrative management, professional development, and compliance
for all staff and functions within the department. The Director
should have an appreciation for shared governance and working in a
diverse environment. The Director of Enrollment Management works to
ensure that the institutional strategy for recruitment and
admission services align with the mission, vision, values, and
strategic direction of the College.
- Manages the daily operations of the areas within the
Admissions, Recruitment, International, Dual-Enrollment, Veteran
Affairs, and other special populations.
- Determines the rational, justification and selection of
electronic solutions and systems to support departmental
- Manages the departmental budgets for the areas of
- Maintains high standards of customer services and develops a
system of staff accountability.
- Evaluates staff performance according to institutional
- Assumes a leadership role in the development of the strategic
enrollment management plan.
- Develops, implements, and coordinates all programs including
the selection, hiring, training, and supervision of staff; Develops
and implements documentation and reporting of recruitment and
- Works with the Registrar and Director of Institutional
Research, analyzes and reports recruitment and admissions data and
- Works collaboratively with the Assistant Vice President and
other directors to develop and execute enrollment strategies.
- Develops, implements, and supports an effective orientation
program for new students.
- Plans and coordinates on-campus programs for prospective
students and early intervention efforts with middle and high school
- Maintains liaison with national, regional, state, and local
organizations promoting educational evaluation and
- Represents the college on school district committees and
councils as appropriate and works collaboratively with academic
affairs on joint college and school district evaluation and
- Works closely with various units to plan outreach activities
and provide instructional support accommodations for students with
special needs as appropriate.
- Oversees staff hiring, training, professional development, and
performance management processes.
- Serves on committees and cross-functional teams as
- Works with Marketing to create publications and information for
distribution to a broad range of student demographics.
- Keeps abreast of national trends by attending workshops,
conferences, maintaining appropriate memberships and other
professional development opportunities.
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree from Accredited College or University
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years of progressively responsible
management/supervisory experience in admissions within Higher
Education working in an enrollment management leadership role.
- Seven (7) years of supervisory experience.
- Experience should include significant knowledge of and ability
to use student information enrollment software, marketing, and
demonstrated knowledge about student outreach and intake
- Demonstrated experience developing a college-wide recruitment
or strategic enrollment management plan.
- Demonstrated experience tracking potential students through the
- Demonstrated experience using a CRM system in a college or
- Master’s Degree in higher education administration, marketing,
business, or a closely related field.
- Community college experience
- Experience as a Super User with Banner’s CRM Recruit or another