Career Opportunity Number
TRIO: Part-Time Program Assistant
Temporary Part-Time Staff
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled
Limited Duration, but may be extended.
- Assist with coordinating and/or facilitating: social
activities, workshops, and/or college visits.
- Assist with program outreach recruitment and retention
- Manage the front desk
- Greet and provide customer service to internal and external
- Process incoming application(s)
- Answer phone(s)
- Schedule appointments
- Data entry and tracking
- Other similar duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/ GED plus three (3) years experience
- Associate’s degree plus one (1) year experience
- Clerical and/or Administrative Assistant experience
- Microsoft Office (preferred Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
$11.25 per hour
Type of Part-time Job
Part Time Staff
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
Optional & Required Documents
- * What is the highest level of education you have as conferred
through an official transcript?
- Have not completed High School/GED
- High School/GED
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Doctorate degree
- * How proficient are you in Microsoft Soft Office Suites (Word,
Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)?
- * How much full-time experience do you have in higher education
or learning center facility, as supported by the employment history
listed on your application?
- Less than 1 year
- Between 1 and 2 years
- Between 2 and 3 years
- Between 3 and 4 years
- Between 4 and 5 years
- Five or more years
- * Do you have experience facilitating recruitment initiatives
for a college or university?
- * How many years of experience in clerical/administrative
support or related area?
- one year
- two years
- three years
- four or more years
- * How did you learn about this position?
- Academic Keys
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Diverse Issues in Higher Education
- Dos Mundos
- Employee referral
- Inside Higher Ed
- Kansas City Call
- Kansas City Globe
- Kansas City Hispanic News
- MCC Website
- Other Source
- Cover Letter
- Transcript 01
- Transcript 02
- Transcript 03
- Letter of Recommendation 01
- Letter of Recommendation 02
- Other Document 01
- Other Document 02