Lecturer of Mathematics
Department of Mathematics
Kennesaw State University is now accepting applications for nine-month, non-tenure track Lecturer of Mathematics faculty positions in the Department of Mathematics beginning August 2023.
- The standard teaching load for a lecturer is 27 credit hours per academic year.
- Candidates must have a strong commitment to excellence in teaching mathematics courses ranging from general education courses through more advanced mathematics courses (depending on qualifications).
- Successful applicants will be strongly committed to inclusive teaching practices and student success among the college's disciplines and be ready to invest deeply in KSU students.
- Service to the department or institution is also required.
Teaching assignments will be based on earned degrees and SACSCOC Faculty Credentials Guidelines.
Required Qualifications Include
- An earned doctorate or master's degree, or its foreign equivalent, in mathematics from an accredited university is required.
- At least 18 hours of course work in mathematics at the graduate level.
For a full description of this position, application deadlines, and application procedures, visit https://hr.kennesaw.edu/careers.php. Search for Job ID 248617.
For more than 50 years, Kennesaw State University has been known for its entrepreneurial spirit and sense of community. A leader in innovative teaching and learning, Kennesaw State is located just north of Atlanta, and combines a suburban setting on two metro-Atlanta campuses in Kennesaw and Marietta. As one of Georgia’s largest universities, Kennesaw State offers undergraduate and graduate degrees, including a growing number of doctoral programs. A member of the University System of Georgia, Kennesaw State is committed to becoming a world-class academic institution positioned to broaden its academic and research missions and expand its scope on a local, regional and national level.
Kennesaw State University, a member of the University System of Georgia, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and/or veteran status. Georgia is an Open Records state.