University of Idaho
Program Coordinator, Strategic Enrollment Management
$23.08 per hour or higher depending on education
Reporting to the Vice Provost for Strategic Enrollment Management,
the SEM Program Coordinator coordinates programs and develops
strategic messaging/materials to support a variety of Initiatives
from the Strategic Enrollment Management Office. The incumbent will
work directly with the Vice Provost to quickly and effectively
communicate information via reports, e-communications and
presentations through the SEM unit and broader campus community.
This position helps with successful execution of programs and
initiatives for SEM units and tracks the progress to ensure the
programs are delivered on time and successfully. The incumbent will
assist in the implementation and execution of SEM
initiatives/programs to recruit/retain current students. The
Program Coordinator will provide writing, proofreading and editing
assistance to provide quality control in communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, public relations,
marketing or related degree program.
- Experience writing marketing materials designed to communicate
effectively with internal and external audiences.
- Experience researching, interpreting, composing, editing, and
laying out informational material.
- Experience translating technical or specialized information for
public use and understanding.
- Experience coordinating logistics for events involving travel,
accommodations and programming for multiple participants.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Required Licensures, Certifications or other
- Experience analyzing and presenting data, facts and written
policies and participating productively in plans for coordinating
- Knowledge of communication and marketing principles; Microsoft
Office and Adobe Suite; web site development, desktop publishing
- Knowledge of the University of Idaho, its programs and
practices, and administrative operations.
- Established record of collaboration and good interpersonal and
communication skills with individuals with diverse organizational,
cultural and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and
as part of a team.
- Willingness to travel for short periods of time across the
state and region for select program activities.
Open Until Filled:
This position is open until filled, however, applications received
on or before September 14, 2022 will receive first
Posting will remain open until a suitable pool of candidates is
Please use your letter of
to explain in detail how your work
experience, skills, and abilities meet both the required and
preferred qualifications as listed in the position description.
Your letter of qualification will be used to demonstrate your
communication and writing skills to determine your ranking among
the other applicants for this position.
For resources about how to write a letter of
, please visit the HR website here:
Applicant Resources - Careers | University of Idaho
Applicants who are selected as final
possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative