University of Idaho
4-H Art Coordinator
Col of Agricultural & Life
$18.50 per hour or higher commensurate with
Work with University of Idaho Extension 4-H to develop and support
opportunities for youth and families statewide. The mission of the
Idaho 4-H program is to help youth acquire knowledge, life skills,
and attitudes that enhance their lives. Provide a safe, caring and
enriching experience for Idaho youth including Latinx and Native
American middle and high school youth and their families in a
higher education and career pathway. The 4-H Art Coordinator will
be trained in the Outreach to Military Youth and Juntos 4-H Program
including personal & collaborative art making, providing art
workshops to youth and families, 4-H clubs, one-on-one success
coaching & mentoring in fine arts, and summer and day camp art
programming. The 4-H Art Coordinator will work with Program
Coordinators, Extension Professionals and community partners to
promote community involvement and focus on individual artistic
success, career exploration and college readiness activities in the
arts. They will provide resources to project sites around the state
in culturally responsive, high quality community-based programming
with an emphasis on post-secondary education and career
- Experience working with individuals from varying cultural
and/or socio-economic backgrounds.
- Experience using word processing programs, spreadsheet
software, graphic and design software.
- Experience multi-tasking and meeting deadlines.
- Experience maintaining confidentiality.
- Experience working cooperatively with others.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Required Licensures, Certifications or other
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts or equivalent years of work
- Familiarity with and/or interest in working with youth and
- Experience with 4-H Youth Development.
- Must have First Aid and CPR certifications or ability to obtain
within one month of hire.
- Must have reliable transportation to deliver programs to areas
withing the state. Mileage reimbursement based on UI rates.
- Work hours may include evenings and weekends.
Open Until Filled:
Applications received by September 12, 2022, will receive first
IMPORTANT: To be considered, your
“Letter of Qualification”
must address EACH of
the required qualifications, including pertinent education and/or
experience. In addition, to improve your ranking during the
evaluation process, address as many of the Preferred Qualifications
as possible. Information on a resume WILL NOT be accepted as a
substitute for submitting a Letter of Qualification.
Applicants who are selected as final
possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative