PBHL-308. The U.S. Public Health System is a 3-credit online course
that will be offered during the Spring quarter of the 2022-2023
academic year (March 28, 2023 through June 4, 2023). The course is
a fully online, asynchronous course with a projected enrollment of
25-30 students. This is a required course for undergraduate
students obtaining a BS degree in Public Health or BA degree in
Global Public Health. It is also a required course for
undergraduate students seeking to minor in Health and Social
Justice. Course themes include organizational components of the
public health system in the U.S., roles of the government in the
financing, delivery and regulation of public health services, and
current public health policy issues.
- Teach required number of credit hours per quarter based on
contract. Teach, studio, lecture and/or practicum course
- Plan and provide instructional experiences that reflect an
understanding of the philosophy, objectives and curriculum of the
- Evaluate student achievement of curriculum
- Maintain communication with the program director regarding any
course or student issues.
Special Instructions to the Applicant
- A Master's Degree is required.
- 2 Minimum of 2 years related experience is required.
Additional Required Documents
- Please make sure you upload your CV/resume and cover letter
when submitting your application.
- List other required documents
Review of applicants will begin once a suitable candidate pool is
Aug 18 2022 Eastern Daylight Time
Nov 30 2022 Eastern Standard Time