The Department of Pediatrics is seeking a Pediatric Endocrinologist for fulltime academic positions in the capital city of Charleston, West Virginia.
Job duties include: provide clinical care and teach medical students and residents in the area of Pediatric Endocrinology; scholarly activities are highly encouraged.
Job Requirements (must be met by the time of appointment):
- MD, DO degree or foreign equivalent degree from an accredited program
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pediatric Endocrinology
- Eligible for WV Medical License
- Candidates for Assistant Professor Rank must be Board Eligible in Pediatric Endocrinology
- Candidates for Associate or Professor Rank must be Board Certified in Pediatric Endocrinology
- All qualifications must be met by time of appointment
- Excellent benefits package with generous PTO
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Vibrant community
- Superb family environment
- Unsurpassed recreational activities
- Outstanding school systems
WVU is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. The University values diversity among its faculty, staff and students, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans.