University of Idaho
Prospect Data Analyst
University Advancement (Div)
$28.30 per hour or higher depending on
- The Prospect Data Analyst provides the President, VP
Advancement, AVP Development, and frontline fundraisers with CRM
reports, recommendations on new and existing major gift prospects,
and data highlighting prospect pipeline activity. Working under the
supervision of the Assistant Director of Prospect Management, this
position develops, documents, and maintains a schedule of regular
data audit tasks to ensure that prospect management data is
optimized for portfolio management and organizational
- This position reviews and synthesizes accumulated information
to evaluate financial capacity, philanthropic tendencies, giving
propensity, and connection to campus initiatives to identify
potential new major gift prospects for the university.
- This position is hybrid-eligible, with some travel to
either the Moscow or Boise campus as required.
- 2 years research experience in development or related
- With online databases and services, information resources, and
- In the collection, analysis, interpretation, and evaluation of
data or information.
- In project management.
- Showing strong interpersonal skills, cultural competency, and
the ability to collaborate professionally, diplomatically, and
productively with diverse colleagues and contacts.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Required Licensures, Certifications or other
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Statistics,
Data Science or related field, an additional two years of
experience (four total) may substitute for a bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of development activities, preferably in higher
- Experience with various research resources such as LexisNexis,
WealthEngine, ResearchPoint, iWave Pro, and/or public records
- Experience with prospect management tracking systems
- Ability to prepare and effectively give presentations to an
executive level audience
- Possesses strong customer service skills
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication
- Position is hybrid-eligible with some travel to campus on
- Work a nonstandard schedule as needed.
Open Until Filled:
Applications received by 9/7/2022 will receive first
letter of qualification
, using details and
examples, please address all of the required and preferred
qualifications for this position and how your experience and skills
align. The information provided in your letter of qualification
will be used to determine eligibility for an interview and
demonstrate your communications skills.
Applicants who are selected as final
possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative