Gustavus Adolphus College in Saint Peter, Minn., invites applications for the following full-time, tenure-track positions to begin Sept. 1, 2023. We seek candidates with a commitment to undergraduate teaching and student advising, demonstrated effectiveness in teaching, and promise of continuing high-quality scholarly or creative activity; an appropriate terminal degree is normally required.
- Biology/Environment, Geography, & Earth Sciences (Organismal Biology with Conservation Biology)
- Environment, Geography, & Earth Sciences/Peace, Justice, & Conflict Studies (Geographies of Energy and Peace)
- Library (Digital Liberal Arts)
- Political Science (Race, Ethnicity, and Politics)
- Psychological Science (Social PsychologyDevelopmental Specialization)
- Theatre and Dance (Scenic Design)
We are interested in applicants who are committed to and will actively contribute to our efforts to celebrate cultural and intellectual richness and be resolute in advancing inclusion and equity. Our strategic plan renews our commitment to equip students to lead purposeful lives, and to act on the great challenges of our time by diversifying and expanding the Gustavus community and delivering a distinctive and integrated liberal arts education. We are committed to fostering a community that embodies the value of a liberal arts education rooted in heritage and pluralism. We engage in this work at a coeducational, private, Lutheran (ELCA), residential, national liberal arts college of 2200 students.
For complete position descriptions and application instructions, please visit https://gustavus.edu/jobs