The Contracts and Services Coordinator provides support to the
Contract’s Services team in the Office of Contracts and Grants in
carrying out process management, contract formation, and detailed
administrative work to assure compliance functions are
This position manages, responds to, prepares and tracks requests
and transactions related to service activities, contract processes
and agreement management. The coordinator also provides training to
new OCG staff and to the campus community.
The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a
culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students
dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We
are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and
individuals with disabilities.
Who We Are
The mission of OCG is to help UCB faculty, staff, and students
obtain and manage external funding for sponsored projects. OCG is
committed to protecting the University’s interests by reviewing and
approving the submission of sponsored project proposals;
negotiating contract and grant awards; monitoring the
implementation and administration of sponsored projects; initiating
and implementing policies and procedures; providing training to
faculty and staff; and serving as the University’s liaison with
sponsors and regulatory agencies.
OCG commits to inclusive excellence by advancing equity and
diversity in all that we do. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity employer, and particularly encourage applications from
candidates whose knowledge, skills, and abilities demonstrate the
ability to help us achieve our vision of a diverse and inclusive
What Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
What You Should Know
- Coordinate service processes and transactions. Activities
include but are not limited to preparation, tracking, communication
and training for Sponsored Services and Rate-Based Service
- Provide daily assistance to OCG and department personnel
related to the processing of service requests and activity setups,
including budget verifications, campus requirements, and award
compliance processes for incoming service projects. Work includes
coordination with partners on issues related to award
- Assist in the development of business processes and
- Evaluate faculty and sponsor service requests.
- Log and process award information and input into the University
systems of record and document management systems.
- Develop Rate-Based Services Quotations for departments and
support quote auditing.
What We Can Offer
- This position is anticipated to start remotely, with the
expectation of a hybrid format (virtual and in-person support) in
the upcoming months; however, there is the possibility of fully
remote work based upon qualifications and experience.
- All University of Colorado Boulder employees are required to
comply with the campus
COVID-19 vaccine requirement. New employees must provide proof
of vaccination or receive a medical or religious exemption within
30 days of employment.
- The hiring range for this position is $48,000 - $51,000
The University of Colorado offers excellent benefits
, including medical, dental,
retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO Pass. The
University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest employers in
Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education
environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado Boulder
Be informed. Be resourceful. Be Boulder.
What We Require
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s Degree or a combination of relevant professional
experience and/or education.
What We Would Like You To Have
- Outstanding communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn and team-oriented approach.
- Flexibility to support a variety of functions and contract
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency using a Windows-based PC, word processing,
spreadsheets, email communication, and the internet.
- Ability to interpret award management reports.
To apply, please submit the following materials:
- A current resume.
- A cover letter that specifically addresses how your background
and experience align with the requirements, qualifications, and
responsibilities of the position.
You will not be asked to upload references at this time.
Please apply by September 6, 2022 for consideration.
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For
consideration, please apply through CU Boulder Jobs
Posting Contact Information
Posting Contact Name:
Boulder Campus Human Resources
Posting Contact Email: