Students will review a cross-section of the Visual Arts in current
West European Traditional Art in painting, sculpture, and
architecture. Discussion and work will focus on historical context
of history. We will also focus on developing your ability to
comprehend and articulate the context, set vocabulary and utility
of history works of art. At the conclusion of the semester students
will be able to connect the influence of ancient art on
contemporary works, identify works by geography and time periods
and start analyzing artworks.
Tuesday/Thursday 1:00 pm. – 2:15 pm.
Overview of the Position:
- Facilitate instruction through the use of slides, lectures,
discussion, gallery and museum visitations, written and appropriate
art studio projects.
- Develop Curriculum
- Assess and grade students’ work in a timely and professional
- Participate in Student Learning Outcomes Assessment (SLOA)
- Attend Professional Development workshops and trainings
- Communicate effectively with students as well as the office of
English, Humanities, Visual and Performing Arts
- Master's Degree in Fine Arts or related field
- Two(2) or three (3) years of teaching experience at a community