Postdoctoral Research Associate
Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
S&E - Math/Statistics Sciences
Proposed Minimum Salary
Corpus Christi, Texas
- The Department of Mathematics & Statistics in the College
of Science & Engineering seeks a Post-Doctoral Research Scholar
in Applied Mathematics with interests in developing of the
multiscale mathematical models and numerical methods for partial
differential equations. A successful candidate will work on
development of the computational models using upscaling and
multiscale methods with application to engineering and
- Develop mathematical models and numerical methods for partial
differential equations with application to engineering and
- Develop upscaling and multiscale methods for various
- Implement numerical methods (C++, python) and parallel
computations (multiGPU, multiCPU).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Doctoral degree in Applied Mathematics, or a closely related
- Ability to multitask and work cooperatively with
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Documented research record in applied and computational
- Proficient in programming languages (C++ and python) and
parallel computing (multiGPU, multiCPU)
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a
criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon
the institution's verification of credentials and/or other
information required by the institution's procedures, including the
completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer
committed to diversity.
To apply, visit https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMUCC_External/job/Corpus-Christi-TAMUCC/Postdoctoral-Research-Associate_R-048569