Drexel University’s Strategic Enrollment Services department is
seeking an Admissions Coordinator for its Philadelphia based
operations, to join an innovative team dedicated to providing
outstanding customer service and applicant support to potential
undergraduate students interested in attending a comprehensive
global research university ranked among the top in the nation.
Admissions Coordinators provide personalized support and timely
information to prospective students throughout the application and
enrollment process. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate
with a diverse population of prospective students regarding program
requirements, evaluate admissibility against institutional
standards, and provide rapid evaluation of previously earned credit
for transferability into a large portfolio of undergraduate degree
- Evaluate candidates for admission to Drexel University through
review of their educational credentials and other established
- Provide both accurate and efficient evaluation of previously
earned credits to determine transferability into Drexel University
- Communicate with prospective students in person, by telephone,
email, text, and chat to assist them in making informed decisions
by providing timely and accurate information during the
information-gathering and application process.
- Collaborate effectively with team members, other stakeholder
groups within enrollment management, and the university
- Utilize CRM to record and document products of work and
interactions with prospective students.
- Develop a deep understanding of admissions policies and
procedures pertaining to non-traditional undergraduate
- Evening and weekend hours and possible holidays may be
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer-facing role.
- Outstanding interpersonal, oral, and written communication
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Experience with Slate & Salesforce CRM.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
University City, Philadelphia PA
This position is classified as Exempt
with a salary grade of
For more information regarding Drexel’s Professional
Staff salary structure, https://drexel.edu/hr/career/ducomp/salstructure/
Special Instructions to the Applicant
Please make sure you upload your CV/resume and cover letter when
submitting your application.
Review of applicants will begin once a suitable candidate pool is
Aug 11 2022 Eastern Daylight Time
Oct 12 2022 Eastern Daylight Time