This Cayuga Medical Associates position is located on the Ithaca
College Campus. To learn more and apply for this role please go to
the CMA website ( Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or
Registered Nurse (RN) - Hammond Health Center, Ithaca College -
Ithaca, New York, USA Job Opening - Cayuga Medical Associates Jobs
When you come to work for Cayuga Medical Associates, you join a
multidisciplinary physician group with more than 22 specialties
located in Tompkins, Cortland, and Schuyler Counties. Our
commitment to service excellence sets us apart. Our Cornerstones:
Patient-Centered Excellence, Teamwork, Safety, Respect, and
Professionalism, guide us as we provide care for our
As a part of those Cornerstones, it's very important to us that we
create a work environment where people feel welcomed, comfortable,
valued for what they bring to the organization, and recognized for
their contributions. It goes beyond salary and benefits. We work
hard to develop an environment and culture that attracts
top-quality talent. That is what sets Cayuga Medical Associates
- We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package
including sign-on bonus* for eligible positions, as well as liberal
- Our full-time and our benefited part-time employees receive the
same benefits package (paid time-off benefits are prorated for
- Health insurance coverage becomes effective within four weeks
of your start date.
- PTO is available to use immediately!
- Tuition reimbursement is available for career-related
- This position is located on the Ithaca College campus in the
Hammond Health Center. Cayuga Medical Associates' benefits and time
off policies are associated with this position.
Cayuga Medical Associates, a multi-specialty group in
Ithaca, NY is currently searching for an LPN or an RN to
support the physicians and/or mid-level providers in the practice
with clinical activities and direct patient care.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform clinical duties in accordance with the scope of
practice per LPN license and in accordance with NYS laws and
- Carry out all assigned clinical procedures for the comfort and
well-being of patients, per practice protocol.
- Take and record the patient's vital signs.
- Prepare exam rooms and sterilize equipment and supplies per
- Assist physicians/providers with procedures, patient care
and/or scheduling, per office protocol.
- Provide call management for physicians/providers with regard to
clinical questions, prescription refills, test results, and other
patient calls per practice protocols.
- Prepare patient's record for visit, as directed by
- Graduation from an accredited LPN program
- Current NYS licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Demonstrated clinical competency
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of diseases and treatment
- Ability to apply aseptic tech and sterilization
- Knowledge of practice management system, EMR, and scheduling
- Basic keyboard skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of accuracy in performing responsibilities
- Exceptional service attitude and communication style
- Professional appearance and demeanor