Coordinator of Inclusive Engagement
- Randolph-Macon College
- Virginia, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Aug 11, 2022
- Randolph-Macon College, a private, co-educational liberal arts
institution, invites applications for a full-time Coordinator of
Inclusive Engagement. Reporting to the Associate Vice President for
Student Affairs/Associate Dean of Students, the Coordinator of
Inclusive Engagement is a key member of the Student Engagement
Center (SEC) team. The Coordinator of Inclusive Engagement
collaborates with campus partners to promote inclusive excellence
and overall student engagement in support of the College’s
commitment to opportunity and inclusion. The Coordinator will
create and support an array of student-centered services and
programs in conjunction with SEC staff and various student
organizations that will foster an inclusive campus community of
respect and acceptance with an emphasis on students of color, first
generation college students, LGBTQIA+ students, and other
historically excluded populations. The Coordinator will also
coordinate services and programs for commuter students and advise
the Commuter Student Association. As a student affairs generalist,
the Coordinator of Inclusive Engagement will play a pivotal role in
student success and engagement through programming and support
initiatives as well such as J-term Programs, Late Night Programs,
and Welcome Week. This is a live-on position with on-call
- Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Nights and weekend work required
- Well developed oral and written skills.
- Experience with database software, Microsoft Office Suite, plus Windows and networking desirable.
- Ability to work effectively with students, co-workers, faculty members, guests in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to work independently from general instructions.
- Ability to remain calm and well-organized and to adjust rapidly in an environment with frequent interruptions, unexpected deadlines, and a wide range of personalities.
To apply: Please complete an online application at https://bit.ly/rmc1484 to include uploading a resume, letter of interest, and contact information for three professional references addressed to: Sharon Jackson, Director of Human Resources. Screening of applications will begin immediately.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert