National Admissions Representative
- Northwood University
- Michigan, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Aug 9, 2022
- Position Type
- Administrative, Student Affairs, Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar
- Employment Type
- Full Time
National Admissions Representative
The National Admissions Representative is responsible for the recruitment of qualified graduate and undergraduate students from areas not currently staffed for the Midland, MI campus and for support and temporary coverage of currently staffed areas.
Key Responsibilities :
- Will work with prospects throughout the funnel to the committed stage.
- Makes outbound calls with the goal of generating applicants/commitments that lead to enrollment.
- Ability to effectively and persuasively present enrollment options for Northwood University.
- Ability to build a relationship via phone, video, and in person with potential students and parents.
- Provide world class customer service.
- Ensure proper qualifying of inquiry and applicant and setting proper expectations for next steps.
- Develop the national territory/serve as a “fill-in” or additional admissions representative/NSC on the admissions team in any territory when an existing representative may not be able to fulfill the duties of their position, when additional coverage is needed for production reasons, or when the territory is vacant. This will be accomplished through scheduling and conducting visits via in person and through use of technology, attendance at college and corporate day/night programs, arranging visits to campus, involvement in on-campus open house events, creating and hosting off campus events, interviewing prospective students, developing rapport and maintaining working relationships with counselors and teachers, and working with the alumni network in designated regions.
- Oversee the student worker calling initiative in conjunction with the Executive Director of Admissions for Graduate, Online and Corporate Programs to connect with interested students and increase applications.
- Report daily service and performance results reports to Executive Director of Admissions for Graduate, Online and Corporate Programs.
- Report directly to the Executive Director of Admissions Graduate, Online and Corporate Programs to achieve a defined enrollment goal, as well as assist the rest of the Admissions team with their responsibilities.
- Submit weekly activity reports and expense reports in a timely manner.
- Document all recruitment activities in the CRM.
- This position is based on our Midland, MI campus.
- Possess a Bachelor Degree (preferably in Business, Marketing or
other related programs).
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Have demonstrated experience working in teams, and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Have the ability to travel and work evenings and weekends
- Work with culturally diverse populations.
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be a self-starter with exceptional interpersonal communication skills and customer service focused.
- Have 3 to 5 years of experience in admissions/recruiting, teaching, advising, or in a related field.
Competitive benefits package available including health, dental, vision and life insurance; retirement benefits; generous leave plan; flex spending plan; and tuition benefits for employee and family.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert