Adjunct Faculty - Business (PGCPS)
Full Time or Part Time
Fixed Term/Tenure Track
Hiring Salary Range
Job Description Summary
Dual in the School Adjunct Faculty – will teach Business courses
1. Master’s degree required.
2. Two years full-time or equivalent experience in business.
3. Prior post-secondary teaching experience preferred.
CRITERIA : The following criteria, which are not the sole criteria
used in the final hiring decision, will be used to review the
applications of those persons who meet the stated minimum
qualifications and to select those qualified applicants who will be
interviewed. Other information and observations made during the
interview process may be considered in the selection process.
Resume/CV and cover letter are required with the application.
Please ensure that your documents address the criteria listed below
for this position.
Is Background Check Required?
- Extent of relevant teaching experience.
- Extent of undergraduate/graduate educational preparation in
business and/or marketing.
- Extent of business and marketing experience relevant to
- Extent of scope and diversity of content areas in which
teaching assignments can be undertaken.
- Extent of experience in developing teaching techniques and
testing formats to effectively reach a diverse, multi-cultural
- Ability to teach in non-traditional formats (online, remote,
hybrid) and settings (off-campus, weekends, evenings and
Is the incumbent responsible for working with minor children or
directly engaging with minor children on campus?
Posting Detail Information
Open Until Filled
Background Check Statement
Special Instructions to Applicants
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Which of the following best describes your level of completed
education? (Education details must be included in your
- Master's Degree or above from an accredited
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university
- Associate's Degree from an accredited college/university
- One to two years of college credit (30 credit hours is
equivalent to one year)
- Less than 30 credits from an accredited college/university
- High School Diploma or GED
- None of the above
- * Do you have two years of related professional experience or a
combination of relevant higher education and experience?
- * Please be advised that as required by the 1986 Immigration
Act, candidates must be prepared to present acceptable
documentation showing identity and that you are a U.S. Citizen or
an alien who is authorized to work. It is the college's policy that
PGCC does not provide sponsorship for prospective employees. Will
you require sponsorship to work in the United States?
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- HigherEd Jobs
- Hispanic Outlook
- Personal Referral
- PGCC Website
- Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- The Chronicle of Higher Ed
- The Washington Post
- Other: Please indicate below
- How did you hear about this employment opportunity? If you
selected 'Other' please indicate source:
(Open Ended Question)
- Recommendation from high school principal or content area
- Copy of previous year satisfactory teaching evaluation
- Cover Letter
- Letter of Recommendation 1
- Letter of Recommendation 2