Administrative Support-Neeley Analytics
- Texas Christian University
- Texas, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Aug 9, 2022
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Professional Fields, Other Professional Fields, Science, Technology & Mathematics, Computer Sciences & Technology, Administrative, Business & Administrative Affairs, Community Relations & Institutional Outreach, Human Resources Administration
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
The Administrative Support - Temp is responsible for supporting the functions of the Neeley Analytics Initiative which include gathering and disseminating information, and coordinating and assisting with multiple NAI initiatives and projects.
Duties & Essential Job Functions:
1. Develop analytics related content including application material for social media and web site for various Neeley Analytics Initiatives.
2. Assist with Summer analytics week for high school students by engaging, monitoring and chaperoning students as and when required for class time, meals, or field trips.
3. Develop and conduct research impact interviews for Neeley Analytics Initiative.
4. Explore analytics oriented competitive events hosted by other schools for undergraduates.
5. Assist Dr. Minakshi Trivedi in conducting courses.
Required Education & Experience :
• 2 years of college.
• 1 year of basic office experience.
Preferred Education & Experience:
Required Licensure/Certification/Specialized Training:
Preferred Licensure, Certification, and/or Specialized Training:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Skill in the use of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Skill in effective written and verbal communications.
• Knowledge of basic social media platforms.
• Knowledge of basic customer service techniques.
TCU Core Competencies:
University Core Competencies definitions may be found on the Human Resources website and in the staff performance management system.
Physical Requirements (With or Without Accommodations):
• Visual acuity to read information from computer screens, forms and other printed materials and information.
• Able to speak (enunciate) clearly in conversation and general communication.
• Hearing ability for verbal communication/conversation/responses via telephone, telephone systems, and face-to-face interactions.
• Manual dexterity for typing, writing, standing and reaching, flexibility, body movement for bending, crouching, walking, kneeling and prolonged sitting.
• Lifting and moving objects and equipment up to 10 lbs.
• Work is mostly indoors and sedentary and is subject to schedule changes and/or variable work hours.
• This role is an on-campus, in-person position.
• There are no harmful environmental conditions present for this job.
• The noise level in this work environment is usually moderate.
As an AA/EEO employer, TCU recruits, hires, and promotes qualified persons in all job classifications without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ethnic origin, disability, genetic information, covered veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Advertised: August 9, 2022 Central Daylight Time
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert