Posting Details (Default Section)
Metropolitan Campus, Teaneck, NJ
Hiring Manager Title:
Commensurate with Experience
This position reports to the Assistant Controller. Reconciles and
analyzes external and internal grant accounts, gifts, scholarship
funds, and restricted accounts. Prepares internal and external
grant, gift and scholarship reports. Reconciles various cash and
balance sheet accounts as required on a monthly, quarterly and
annual basis. Backup in the absence of the Senior Treasury
1. Baccalaureate degree in Accounting.
2. Minimum of three years comprehensive experience in accounting,
preferably in a not-for-profit or University environment.
3. Familiarity with computerized financial systems, preferably
4. Familiarity with post-award grant reporting.
5. Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and other software and
6. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check.
Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing
the background check and produce a Social Security Card.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Application Types Accepted:
Application for Employment
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Cover Letter