Job Description Summary
Serve as key liaison between marketing and core partners, including
Graduate Admission, Executive Education, and the Center for Women
in Business (CWB). In this role, meet independently with senior
business partner leaders and understand client needs, help set
strategy, and lead execution of marketing programs designed to
reach program goals. The scope of tactics which this role will lead
includes designing and directing marketing campaigns, managing CRM
systems (Slate), managing the grad admission website, consulting
with executive education and the CWB on their websites, leading
testing and tracking for direct campaigns, and reporting and
- Work with multiple business partners and team to understand
goals, help strategy, and translate marketing requirements into
functional campaigns within marketing automation, website, and
other marketing systems
- Lead the ongoing maintenance and improvement of the graduate
website. Serve as a resource to help improve the Executive
Education and CWB.
- Build testing frameworks (A/B testing, multivariate testing)
for continuous optimization of conversion rates
- Help develop and lead new and creative growth strategies
- Develop reports to track results and ensure that business goals
are being met.
- Conduct research of existing and prospective students to
develop insights which can be used to set strategy and
- Serve as project manager, working with creative & design
team to lead requests from internal or client provided projects
through the Wrike system
Lead Nurturing Responsibilities:
- Manage the marketing component of the Slate CRM systems used by
Bentley. Provide some support for Microsoft Dynamics.
- Use CRM and marketing automation expertise to think
strategically about how these tools can be used across the
- Create emails and other digital assets for marketing
- Define and manage the marketing infrastructure and
customization of the marketing automation platforms including
business rules, scoring, multi-touch nurture, profiling,
personalization, segmentation, workflows and reporting.
- Manage email deliverability, database hygiene, subscription
management and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations
- Define, implement, maintain and document marketing automation
best practices including list management, optimization, data
quality, hygiene and troubleshooting
- Analyze all lead generation campaigns; identify opportunities
for campaign optimization and areas in the pipeline requiring
additional marketing support
- Identify and track key KPIs of website performance (traffic,
- Serve as a Power User for the development, build-out, and
optimization for the grad website. Partner with Executive Education
and the CWB to help them improve conversion rates on their
- Expand the use of web personalization either through tools like
Google Optimize or Slate pages.
- Conduct focus groups and UX testing to ensure that the website
provides a great user experience and addresses key prospect
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end
customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch
points to increase lead generation, application starts, and overall
perception of Bentley's graduate programs.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and
perspective for adoption of new technologies on the grad site that
will help convert prospects into students.
- As a key Drupal user, contribute insight and ideas for new
tools and features to increase the effectiveness of the Bentley
- Define and launch ongoing surveys, quarterly focus groups, and
bi-annual usability testing.
- Conduct bi-annual competitor website analysis.
- Manage the collection of marketing intelligence via the
Marketing Group's Sharepoint sites
- A minimum of 4 years digital marketing experience, marketing
automation experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA or graduate degree
- Hands-on experience using automation tools (Slate experience
preferred) to support acquisition and retention efforts a plus
- Experience with content management systems, Drupal
- HTML and CSS experience preferred
- Strong leadership and management skills with the ability to
work independently to set goals, gather resources, and direct
efforts to meeting goals.
- Strong analytical skills and experience reporting on campaign
- Experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics to manage
programs to drive marketing goals
- Ability to travel around campus for work related meetings and
- Typical office setting with extensive sitting and computer
Bentley University requires references checks and may conduct
other pre-employment screening.
Bentley University strives to create a campus community that
welcomes the exchange of ideas, and fosters a culture that values
differences and views them as a strength in our community.
Bentley University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, building
strength through diversity. The University is committed to building
a community of talented students, faculty and staff who reflect the
diversity of global business. We strongly encourage applications
from persons from underrepresented groups, individuals with
disabilities, covered veterans and those with diverse experiences