Business Solutions Analyst
The Administrative Business Solutions Analyst will serve as lead
support partner for all Administrative Offices. The incumbent is
responsible for activities related to the definition of systems
development projects, documentation of requirements, definition of
improvement processes and resolution of improvement and
Manager of Customer Experience
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Serves as a dedicated strategic partner for all administrative
departments including the Board of Trustees to properly gather
requirements and translate them to the technical team(s) in order
to meet customer needs effectively.
- Acts as liaison with Human Resources and departments to ensure
successful onboarding and role transitions for all Adelphi
- Meets with stakeholders in order to implement desired changes
by fostering communications, coordinating efforts and facilitating
- Identifies opportunities to improve existing processes and/or
create new processes in order to progress toward established
- Conducts needs assessments to establish streamlined Smartsheet
workflows where applicable.
- Responsible for keeping customers informed as to the status of
fixes and identification of work-a-rounds by logging and tracking
of issues in work order system
- Document logical data structures and process workflows.
- Utilize best practices in project management methodologies and
tools to ensure successful outcomes.
- Champion all technology changes through consistent user
outreach, clear documentation of all new processes and the
availability of training.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Strong knowledge of process analysis methodologies/practices
and university policies and procedures.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel,
Project, and Access), Google Apps (Drive, Sheets, Forms, etc.) and
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and pay attention to
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of higher education experience is
- Familiarity with process improvement mapping, Google for
Education, Microsoft Office and ITIL practices.
Adelphi University, New York, is a highly awarded, nationally
ranked, powerfully connected doctoral research university dedicated
to transforming students' lives through small classes with
world-class faculty, hands-on learning and innovative ways to
support academic and career success. Adelphi offers exceptional
liberal arts and sciences programs and professional training, with
particular strength in our Core Four—Arts and Humanities, STEM and
Social Sciences, the Business and Education Professions, and Health
and Wellness. Recognized as a Best College by U.S. News & World
Report, Adelphi is Long Island's oldest private coeducational
university, serving more than 7,500 students at its beautiful main
campus in Garden City, at learning hubs in Manhattan, the Hudson
Valley and Suffolk County, and online. The University offers
students 75 undergraduate programs, more than 70 master's degree
and doctoral programs, and 55 certificate programs in the liberal
arts, the sciences and professional training. With powerful
partnerships throughout the New York area, more than 118,000
graduates across the country, a growing enrollment of students from
44 states and 65 countries, and rising rankings from top
publications and organizations, Adelphi is a dynamic community that
plays a leadership role on Long Island and in the region.
To apply, visit https://phf.tbe.taleo.net/phf02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=ADELPHI&cws=39&rid=2823