Admissions Systems Analyst, Office of Admissions
Instructional Support Technician
Office of Admissions
Professional Appointment Term
Posting Detail Information
The Office of
seeks a qualified individual for the Admissions
position, supervised by the Assistant Director
of IT Development within the Office of Admissions. This position
will assist in the development of application processing systems,
procedures, and policies within admissions operations. The analyst
will play a key role in the ongoing initiative to merge
international and domestic admissions systems and operational
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
Outstanding Benefits Package
- Assisting with technical and business processes within all
systems utilized for admissions at the undergraduate and graduate
level and covering domestic and international applicant
- Querying and manipulating large amounts of data from relational
databases stored in cloud-hosted systems and data warehouses.
- Supporting the unification, maintenance, development, and
automations of the admissions CRM (Technolutions Slate).
- Supporting data movement between systems and troubleshooting
- Performing regular audits and day-to-day system maintenance and
- Providing technical support for application processing.
- Supporting the specific needs of International Admissions in
the admissions CRM (Technolutions Slate) and the university SIS
(Peoplesoft Campus Solutions).
- Participate in Admissions and Enrollment Management events,
including night and weekend events.
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There
are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement
plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy
mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to
support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to
learn about our
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s
leading public research universities and a flagship of the State
University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and
our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university
dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity
and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home,
UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful
thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others
every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the
University at Buffalo will not discriminate in its employment
practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of relevant professional
- Knowledge of data management concepts and tools.
- Experience querying relational databases.
- Experience collecting, managing, analyzing, and reporting
- Experience querying large amounts of data using SQL or an
appropriate SQL -driven tool.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Basic knowledge of the higher education landscape and its
- Ability to independently assess the nature of an inquiry,
prioritize workloads, and formulate appropriate and timely
responses to inquiries.
- Ability to use software to organize, analyze, and visualize
information and communicate findings.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a
- Outstanding listening, oral and written communication
- High degree of attention to detail and work quality.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time
- Experience with Technolutions Slate or comparable CRM
- Higher education experience with Peoplesoft Campus Solutions or
comparable student information systems in admissions and enrollment
- Familiarity with processing international students.
$55,000 - $65,000
Special Instructions Summary
Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the
Executive Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that
an applicant for employment provide his or her current
compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as
the applicant is extended a conditional offer of employment with
compensation. If such information has been requested from you
before such time, please contact the Governor’s Office of Employee
Relations at (518) 474-6988 or via email at email@example.com.
Is a background check required for this posting?
Background Check Notification
HR & Finance Manager
Deadline for Internal Applicants
Deadline for External Applicants
Open Until Filled
Date to be filled
Number of References Required
Reference Cutoff Date
Instructions to Applicant
For more information, click the "How to Apply" button.