Reporting to the Athletics Communication Director, the Coordinator
of Athletic Social Media, Digital Media and Content Creation will
assist the Athletic Communications office in all facets of the
athletic communications operation. This person will oversee all
aspects of the department’s graphic design, social media, and video
content (both live and content creation).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the development of all Bridgeport Athletics graphic
design needs for social media, publications, banners, video board
displays, and others as assigned.
- Coordinate all of the athletic department's video content and
production. Including the overseeing of live game production and
video content creation.
- Coordinate and schedule all live video and audio productions in
conjunction with the CACC network
- Coordinate and develop all of the athletic department's social
- Assist in the design and upkeep of the Athletics website,
- Oversee all graphic and video content for ubknights.com.
- Oversee all social media and video content for all sports.
- Assist in the creation of other content to be used on
ubknights.com and various social media channels.
- Write and edit press releases and game notes in primary
- Assist in the planning and design of virtual guides and record
- Assist in updating records and statistics for all sports.
- Support the athletics department at special events.
- Assist with various assignments from the UB Athletics
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Two years of experience in athletic media relations.
- Highly skilled in operating the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proven record of a progressive approach to social and digital
- Strong graphic design experience.
- Exceptional writing ability, including feature story
- Strong knowledge of video production, both live streaming and
NOTE: The above description is intended to describe the general
nature and level of work to be performed by the position. It is not
intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities of the
position. You will devote your full time and best efforts to the
performance of your various job duties and will observe any and all
policies, rules and regulations that the University may now have or
shall hereafter establish.