Position's Functional Title
AY22-23 Adjunct Faculty, Physical Therapy
Position Start Date
Position End Date (if temporary)
Governors State University’s College of Health and Human Services
seeks to create an available pool of Adjunct Faculty candidates to
teach courses in our Physical Therapy departments. Courses taught
by adjunct faculty in the above programs are for undergraduates,
graduates, or a combination of both. Please visit
https://www.govst.edu/chhs/ for more information about the programs
and courses offered for undergraduates and graduates.
Interested individuals are invited to complete a faculty profile,
attach a curriculum vitae, and transcripts for consideration.
At Governors State University, adjunct faculty are hired as
temporary faculty with teaching responsibilities for a specific
course in a semester or summer session. Adjuncts are not a part of
the faculty bargaining unit and are not included in membership of
the Faculty Senate.
A Master’s degree in a related discipline.
Online teaching experience.
Open Until Filled
Type of Search
Quicklink for Posting
Special Instructions to Applicants
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have a current Illinois Physical Therapy License or
are you license eligible?
- Yes, I have a current Illinois Physical Therapy License.
- Yes, I am eligible to obtain an Illinois Physical Therapy
- No, I do not possess and I am not eligible to obtain an
Illinois Physical Therapy License.
- * How many years of physical therapist practice experience do
- Less than 2
- * Please select your availability to teach.
- Days only
- Evenings only
- Weekends only
- Days and Evenings only
- Days, Evenings and Weekends
- Evenings and Weekends only
- Online only
- * Do you have experience teaching in graduate and/or
undergraduate programs at an accredited college or university?
- Cover Letter
- Certification/Professional License
- List of Three Professional References
- Teaching Philosophy
- Letter of Recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Written Response to Interview Question 1