Work Site Location:
Coeur d' Alene Campus
This part-time position works 3-4 hours per
This Administrative Assistant supports
Advising and Career Services.
This position is responsible for performing a variety of office
support and/or secretarial duties for an office or department. This
position serves as a central point of contact with other
departments and external constituencies in the resolution of a
variety of day-to-day matters.
This list includes but is not limited to the following:
Duties specific to the needs of the department
- Performs a variety of office support activities and
assignments, which are occasionally confidential in nature and of
some variety and limited complexity within prescribed and generally
routine office procedures.
- Operates personal computer to enter data, draft, edit, revise,
and print letters, tables, reports, and other materials and
performs word processing functions for a variety of standard
documents and correspondence.
- Processes others correspondence and reports and maintains
records and file systems, edits and proofreads documents to ensure
- Performs typing, copying, filing and general office duties
including fielding telephone calls, receiving, relaying and
resolving routine telephone and/or walk-up inquiries and directing
- Greets and directs visitors, resolves routine administrative
questions and answers inquiries concerning the activities and
operations of the department/division.
- Performs routine office functions requiring little discretion
that may involve specific duties of a routine nature where
supervision is infrequent such as mail distribution, reception and
- May maintain staff or supervisor appointments and
- May make travel arrangements for staff and supervisor.
- Maintains office supply inventory and orders office supplies as
- Maintains a positive, helpful, constructive attitude and work
relationship with supervisor, college staff, students, and the
- Greets and directs visitors and students to appropriate
- Supports student enrollment and persistence by providing
excellent customer service.
- Provides specific information and referrals to guide new and
current students through effective career exploration and
personalized advising to registration.
- Assists with special projects as directed.
- Runs various routine errands, as required, for the
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a
minimum of one year full-time related experience and/or training,
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Excellent customer service, verbal communication and
• Ability to operate standard office equipment including phone and
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of
Application materials include; resume and cover letter
Advertised: August 05, 2022 Pacific Daylight