Rocky Mountain College, a small private institution in Billings, Montana, is accepting applications for a Development Officer. The institution, having undergone restructuring, has seen success in both enrollment growth and fundraising initiatives. We seek an individual who is driven, outgoing, team-oriented, and willing to make a difference. Responsibilities include:
- Assist in developing a comprehensive communications plan targeting alumni, community, and friends of the college;
- Coordinate with the Office of Media and Communications, and Executive Leadership on leveraging social media and digital campaigns to drive both engagement and donations of key institutional constituencies;
- Assist in the creation and development of key documents for capital campaigns, fundraising initiatives, and grants;
- Assist with data analysis and reporting functions related to grant funding, enrollment trends, retention, or other areas of request as it pertains to the development function;
- Engage with identified donors and organizations within the community with the intent of soliciting sponsorship and scholarship requests.